CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Pooped Puppy

Today I completed my second walk as I get ready for the Comen. Ryan went to go practice softball with a new team he is going to play with so it was just me and Izzy. We went up to the pond area where we had walked before. I learned that one time around is .75 miles so I set my goal for 4 laps today so that I could get three miles in. Izzy did fine when Ryan and I did 3 laps on Thursday so I figured it would be no big deal. The first two laps she was ahead of me and wanting to go faster, sniffing anything and everything she could find. The third was a little slower but still perky. When we got to the end of the third she looked up at me like "Okay- let's go lady." Needless to say she spend the entire forth lap a few steps behind me and would stop and sit on her butt every so often. I couldn't help but laugh at her as she plopped down and gave me a death glare. I think I might need a new partner!

I also started some projects for the house today. I have been in a bit of a craft mode lately. I'll post some pics when I'm done. (Well, if they turn out ok! ha)

0 comments: