CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tired.



Man, is it Spring Break yet? My kids sure think it is is. Today was a rough day. It was picture day which threw things off a bit. Needless to say picture day+no conference+hyper kids+3 days until Spring Break= a very tired teacher. O well- three more days!




So, I really did not want to walk tonight. I tried just about every excuse in the book. However, I sucked it up and went. Ryan and Izzy went with me and we walked 3 miles. I am glad I did it, but now I am really ready to crash.




I finished one of the million projects I have going on right now. I have seen several variations of this floating around blogs so I decided to take my hand at it. I *think* I like it. The only thing I really am not sure about is the black letters since my room is browns. However, being the cheapskate I am I made it with transparencies and a copy machine rather than vinyl. I might be making some changes to it but here it is so far.



1 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so cute!! Wish I was that creative!

Hope you are doing well!